Monday, December 14, 2009

Has anyone ever used the Hulda Clark cleanses?

I'm going to do a Para cleanse, bowel cleanse, %26amp; a kidney cleanse. I'm just curious if anyone has had good results form these products.Has anyone ever used the Hulda Clark cleanses?
I went through my Hulda Clark phase many years ago. I did the parasite cleanse plus the zapper. I'm not sure about the kidney cleanse since this was about 10 years ago. None of them helped me deal with the chronic fatigue that was plaguing me.





Hulda Clark has a reputation for being a quack. Look at the titles of her books: The Cure for All Diseases, The Cure for All Advanced Cancers, The Cure for HIV and AIDS. If all this were true, she would have won multiple Nobel Prizes in Medicine.





Take a look at the following links if you like.





http://books.google.com/books?as_auth=Hu鈥?/a>





http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=na鈥?/a>Has anyone ever used the Hulda Clark cleanses?
I did the parasite, kidney and liver cleanse years ago. I can tell you that the liver cleanse definitely worked. Lots of gallstones with no pain; however don't travel to far away from the toilet, you'll be on it all day long in a moments notice! I also recommend having frozen baby wipes on standby. Report Abuse

I am not familiar with the Hulda Clark cleanse;however, I am part of a program that is a total body cleanse that rids your body of impurities, and part of the system can help rid your body of parasites. Some benefits may be: the release of some weight (or gain, depending on your body's needs), more energy, and overall wellness. Please contact me for more information. You can learn more right away by going to www.isamovie.com. Watch ';Are you Toxic'; and ';Cleansed for Life'; first, then watch other movies you may be interested in! I would love to hear feedback from you. I would also love to help get you started in the program!
Hulda is not a complete quack, but she does make claims she cannot back up. However, her cleanses are not much different from any cleanse out there. They don't always get rid of chronic infections, but it can help. If you are chronically ill or weak you should not do her cleanse without the help of a trained pracitioner. Otherwise, they are fairly safe. Go slowly. there is a website called ';curezone'; that has adopted a lot of Hulda's work into a viable program. They are much saner than Hulda and their website has some good cleansing program support info.

No comments:

Post a Comment