Thursday, December 17, 2009

Are colon cleanses worth the money?

I heard about a colon cleanse product that gave a lot of symptoms that i have.....is a colon cleanse worth the money for the supplement tablets?? and if so which product do you reccommend?





thanks!!Are colon cleanses worth the money?
yes they are if you are buying the real ones. Did you know that 85% of these products are phony. You truly have to know what you're buying before you buy it. I recommend you try something that someone else has already tried. I used the Acai Elite Berry and lost 76 pounds with this. It cleans your colon and reduces body fat at the same time. I found this on a clinical study site here http://colon-cleansing-fact.pinurl.com


plus I got a free bottle as a trial offer so that wasn't too bad. I lost 30 pounds with this free trial and a continued to use the same product from then on.Are colon cleanses worth the money?
My ex gf said they're great, made the butt sex better too. Not sure if I would recommend any other product as this is a procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment