Monday, December 14, 2009

What is a good body wash the moisturizes while it cleanses? Like maybe Dove Cream Oil? Has anyone tried it?

I love caress exotic infusions, it has soy bean oil which is super hydrating, and has antioxidants. I use it every day and it leaves my skin incredibly soft.What is a good body wash the moisturizes while it cleanses? Like maybe Dove Cream Oil? Has anyone tried it?
The Dove Creme Oil is soooo amazing. I normally have to moisturise after showering all the time cause my skin is quite dry - I bought the Dove stuff about a week ago and now I dont have to slather myself in cream everyday. My skin feels comfortable, sooo smooth and smells lovely.





P.s It is also the best thing to shave your legs with!!What is a good body wash the moisturizes while it cleanses? Like maybe Dove Cream Oil? Has anyone tried it?
oh my PLEASE dry dove new age. the first time i tried it i couldnt feel my legs touching since they were sooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft..i even thought i moisturised them.youll never want to go back..im seriuos please try it!
yeah, I've tried it and it works really well.


and the Cherry Blossom %26amp; Almond Scent smells awesome. :]
Rosewood %26amp; cocoa butter is the best! It smells really good and it leaves my skin feeling like velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment