Monday, December 14, 2009

Is it true that vinegar cleanses your system?

My buddy from the army told me that him and his comrades drink vinegar before they geyt drug tested....would that work for a pot smoker.Is it true that vinegar cleanses your system?
It helps clean your stomach and intestines, but doubtful if it has much effect on your blood.Is it true that vinegar cleanses your system?
No idea, but I did hear that Megan Fox drinks it to keep her weight down, forgot where I read that....(the chick from the Transformers)
Yes, but it also thins your blood.
No. He is BSing you. There is no way to get drugs out of your system for 30 days. It is in your hair. You would have to shave your entire body.





By the way, that should read ... told me that he and his comrades...

No comments:

Post a Comment