Thursday, December 17, 2009

I want to start the master cleanse, how should i change my diet to prepare priorto the cleanse?

I've been reading alot out there on ';The Master Cleanse'; or the ';Lemonade Diet';, I want to reap as many benifits with as little side affects as possible. A friend mentioned a week prior to consume an all veggie diet to prepare, anyone heard or tried this method? Is it required? What are it's benefits?I want to start the master cleanse, how should i change my diet to prepare priorto the cleanse?
i have heard of this


this is so that it is easier for you not to eat anything because you are cutting back the week beforeI want to start the master cleanse, how should i change my diet to prepare priorto the cleanse?
You can check out www.the10daydetox.com for info on the master cleanse Report Abuse

I actually just started the Master Cleanse. There is a 4-day preparation that is recommended, but not necessary:





Day 1: Vegetables and Grains - high fiber


Day 2: Broth and Bullion


Day 3: Fruits and Vegetables - high in Vitamins


Day 4: 2 Liters of Orange Juice - to get use to the high acid content Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment