Monday, December 14, 2009

What are some good cleanses for food cravings?

I found out that i eat when im not hungry, and it's bc of cravings. If it wasnt for them i'd be able to lose weight more efficiently. Though i dont eat every time i have a craving, it would be easier for me to control my weight if cravings were a thing of the past. Has anyone tried a good cleanse for food cravings?What are some good cleanses for food cravings?
I totally agree with mtreid2001 - the master cleanse is a terrific way to detox and break a food craving cycle. I've done it for 7 days myself with no negative effect.





Food cravings can be caused by a lot of things though, for example an overabundance of yeast (candida) or emotional issues, just to name a couple. As you travel your path to wellness using mindfulness might help you determine if your craving is linked to unconscious or unresolved emotional issues. (when i feel angry i am attracted to chips - darn it).





If, after reasonable attempts, you have no relief from cravings a visit to a health care professional would be in order.What are some good cleanses for food cravings?
If you suspect candida and don't think fasting is for you, then deny it what it wants - sugars. Yeast is unhappy in an alkaline system - cut down on sugars, sodas %26amp; up your intake of leafy greens, other green veg. Each am. have a glass of H2O w/ juice of 1 lemon. Check your pH - ask how at the pharm Report Abuse

About emotional stuff - do your best to be mindful and notice what's happening. Have a sense of humor about it and just notice. Each time I notice myself eating 'cuz of emotions I have to laugh and say, ';oh, i'm having another human moment!'; If you're interested in help check out Hakomi, it rocks! Report Abuse

Im not sure what you mean exactly by cleanses, but Id say have a hot cup of rasberry leaf and white sage tea(it sound rancid, but it tastes lovely) and eat some celery with an orange.





Both celery and orange are negative calorie foods (meaning you actually expell more energy to eat it than they contain= negative calories. (the more you eat the more you lose))





That always works for me. Also, if I put a little ginger in my tea, it really fills me up.





so thats my 'cleanse'


:D
Have you tried ';The Master Cleanse'; or the ';Lemonade Diet.'; Not only do you get cravings under control but you also lose weight.





Also you should read up on Colon Cleanses.
The best advice I can give you, because I can relate ladies! Is take a photo of your *** naked and put it on the refigerator. That cured my cravings!
Candida cleanse worked best for me as far as cravings go.

No comments:

Post a Comment