Thursday, December 17, 2009

I was always told your body cleanses itself before going into labor, how long is the cleansing process?

My doc said that I will have increased braxton hicks contractions, more bowel movements, increased discharge, ect.. before labor starts up. I have been having these ';issues'; for like a week. Where's labor? Lol. I'm ready!I was always told your body cleanses itself before going into labor, how long is the cleansing process?
you usually get proper diahorrea and vomiting b4 labour... i get a show too... its like a thick jelly discharge.. baby will only come when ready..good luck!!I was always told your body cleanses itself before going into labor, how long is the cleansing process?
At week 28, my baby dropped, been having increased braxton hicks, lower back ache, period like pains, increased discharge, more signs that point to labor beginning and I am 34 weeks. And labor hasn't progressed anywhere.





It could be awhile still. It sounds like your body is getting ready.
  • myspace cursors
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment