Monday, December 14, 2009

What cleanser can I get for my trip that cleanses and removes makeup? ?

I鈥檓 traveling to NY State next week via plane and I鈥檓 trying to save as much packing space as possible. I鈥檓 looking for something along the lines of a cream cleanser because, from what I鈥檝e been told, that鈥檚 the best kind to use in the cold weather. I usually use cold cream to remove makeup and follow up with a regular cleanser.What cleanser can I get for my trip that cleanses and removes makeup? ?
although it's true that cream cleansers are best for your skin in the cold to prevent dryness, if you are looking to use a makeup-remover/cleanser, two-in-one type of deal, i would say get something that foams. it wont be cream, but in order to clean your face properly you'll need something that foams at least a bit.





clinique has a good one. its pinkish white, and it foams and cleanses off makeup and cleans your face pretty well. if you break out, i would say just bring a cleanser and soap with you.What cleanser can I get for my trip that cleanses and removes makeup? ?
try clarins puremelt cleansing gel.





put it on your dry skin. first its a gel, then when u massage it it will turn into a oil(which will melt all ur makeup). then u use a little water and it will turn into a milk then u rinse it off. its for all skin type, gentle for your skin and gets rid of all the makeup.
Lancome Cosmetics has a great Cream Cleanser called Cream Radiance. I've been using it for a while and really like it. I think you should stop using Cold Cream to remove makeup.
Baby Lotione and Cold Cream are an effective and cheap makeup remover. Apply liberally leave on skin for 20 secs wipe off with cotton wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment