Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does anyone know of someone who changed their diet to organic food and used cleanses to help treat their lupus

I keep feeling like there is a connection between lupus and the foods we eat. I am a lupus patient myself and after reading the Natural Cures book by Kevin Trudeau I can't help but feel organic is the way to go!Does anyone know of someone who changed their diet to organic food and used cleanses to help treat their lupus
I believe everything we eat, breath, and drink affects our body and over the years toxins are built up causing illness. Go to www.dr.natura.com and purchase their colonix and detox. This is one of the best products out there! I have used it and it worked miracles with my condition. I continue to take their Detoxigreens (which is their multivitamin) that has just about everything you need in it, along with their Toxinout to help rid the body of heavy metals and support the liver. Check them out, they have one several awards for their products. And you are right, organic is great!Does anyone know of someone who changed their diet to organic food and used cleanses to help treat their lupus
I do not know anyone personally but I get the feeling it would cure this and so many things. Go for it what do you have to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment