Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is it true that if you don't wash your hair for a while it cleanses itself? =S?

The oils are good for your hair but it will also look like shite and smell just as badIs it true that if you don't wash your hair for a while it cleanses itself? =S?
yes. Because your hair gets a chance to regain all its natural oils... I wouldn't recomend doing it if your going to leave the house.... worth a shot in the summer or soemthing.... I never noticed any changes when i tried though.....





It's better to only wash your hair every 2-3 days if your washing it daily... because this sorta does the same thing.Is it true that if you don't wash your hair for a while it cleanses itself? =S?
Its absolutely true. Given a few weeks the bodies natural cleaning action will leave your hair in beautiful condition (and clean smelling). We generally wash our hair far too often with unnatural detergents which removes the oils that nature evolved to keep our hair in good condition.
It's a myth
Im fairly confident that this is nonsense. But whoever wants to leave their hair unwashed for 6 weeks.. to each his own.
I have heard the hair is not able to clean itself, it just gets really greasy and goes all gunky. I wouldnt want to try it, as your scalp will itch like hell.





I dont know how people coped long ago. I think they wore wigs.
It is absolutely true. It will get a bit manky for a few days (nothing talcum powder can't sort out) then it will look perfectly normal again.I didn't wash my hair for 4 years then again for another 5- and you couldn't tell. There is nothing gross about it, it doesn't smell and doesn't have small creatures living in it..The only way anyone knew I didn't wash my hair was if I told them.The usual initial response would be 'that's disgusting' but as I always pointed out if I hadn't have said they wouldn't have been able to tell , so whats disgusting??
No it mings.
Yuck. That's just poor hygiene. Embrace shampoo
Yeah, my geography teacher went on some sort of expidition thing for 6 months, and after 6 weeks her hair started to clean itself, but I really wouldn't advise leaving ur hair unwashed for 6 weeks yuck!!!!!!
It's true.





Although it dosen't really clean itself ... it will get greasy, then after time will loose the grease and if you don't wash it, it won't do anything -meaning it won't need washing!





UNLESS YOU GET NITS or something.
don't know about it being clean but it gets greasy
think so... i went to kenya for 5 weeks and being as there is little water and if there is water ts infected i couldnt really wash much...





and usually my hair is greasy 1 day after washing it, suprisingly it was alright!
i once read in a magazine about someone who did that. the oils in the hair start to clean it. obviously you'd have to go through the greasy/smelly/itchy stages but once thats all over you should have glossy locks
Apparently yes.... Don't fancy trying it though and I think it would take ages! Think how people coped without shampoo and I'm sure they're hair was not dripping with grease.
No, while the oils are good for your hair you do need to wash your hair. If you don't then your pores will get clogged and you will have issues with your scalp. You need to take care of it and keep it clean. Everyone is different but you still need to shampoo to get rid of the oils. Every couple days is good..
I really don't think so!
It is true that your hair will get rid of dirt to a degree, like the way wild animal hair is oily to repell dirt and spread it away, but your scalp wont clean itself. Our scalp is skin and it needs cleaning just as much as the rest of our skin does to avoid a build up of dead skin cells and bacteria that can lead to infection and bugs

No comments:

Post a Comment