Thursday, December 17, 2009

Do herbal colon cleanses really work? if so, which one is good and affordable?

Hey Jeff,





I've had great results with a product called Colon Clean. The reason I chose it was because it's in a supplement form (not an enema or colonic - yikes!), and because it includes a pro-biotic supplement. I heard that it's important to replace the beneficial bacteria that are lost during a colon cleanse, otherwise you could wind up with some serious digestive issues in the future.





I did lose weight with the product (along with a healthy diet and lots of exercise - let's face it, there are no miracle pills!), although the real benefits were in how much better I felt. I feel healthier now than I ever have before - I have tons more energy and I don't have that bloated feeling that I used to think was normal.





Anyways, if you're thinking about doing it, I'd say go ahead - as long as you go with a safe, gentle product, you really don't have much to lose!





Hope this helps :)Do herbal colon cleanses really work? if so, which one is good and affordable?
Yes they will work. They are not for everyone but if you need a colon cleanse then go for it. I used a colon cleanse product that was all natural and it worked great. I lost 5 pounds in 3 - 4 days and I felt better. I have a friend that recommended the site below because it was guaranteed and had a free trial offer. It works the best.Do herbal colon cleanses really work? if so, which one is good and affordable?
yes they do. I lost 56 pounds with acai berry. I got it free too. YES free. This case study site on colon cleansers point you to the free trial pages , http://coloncleansingtherapy.com/results鈥?/a>
Metamucil
Yes, to some extent.But they can damage your Kidneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment