Monday, December 14, 2009

How bout a cleanser that actually cleanses?

I went through my bathroom drawer today, looking for something to wash my face with, and all I could find was 'acne wash' and 'exfoliating beads'. I don't have a single face wash that just washes without doing anything! I used to have acne, but now my skin is totally clear, with my T-zone getting oily sometimes. Does anyone have any recommendations for cleansers that just...cleanse?How bout a cleanser that actually cleanses?
A really good cleanser that will help balance your T-zone is the Artistry Balancing Cleanser. The cleanser combines with the dirt and excess oil to cleanse the skin and balance the oil production. Go to http://Arcameda.com and type balancing cleanser in the search box for details on the product and how to get it. Go to my profile to email me if you need further help.

No comments:

Post a Comment