Thursday, December 17, 2009

How can I cleanse my life and start all over?

I have pretty much messed up my life pretty bad for a 19 year old girl. Nothing that super bad like i killed someone or became a heroine addict, but pretty bad stuff like cheated on my husband and lied to my parents when was younger and used men for the stuff they gave me. You know the bad stuff. Well, now I really want to change. I want to stop living a double life and be honest to everyone in my life. How can I start my life over with good intentions?How can I cleanse my life and start all over?
This isnt going to be easy girl. What you need is a transformation from deep within the core of who you are(meaning your heart and soul). Heres a test: start trying to put other people's needs before your own.





If you can do this then you will start on the road to changing who u are from within. Also go and give a meal to a homeless guy or lady sometime . These small acts of kindness can make a dramatic impact on you.:)How can I cleanse my life and start all over?
If you are thinking about turning to religion, i would suggest researching ALL religions and choosing the one that suits YOU the best. All religion have their pros and cons. However, sometimes, when you think about it, things that are forbidden in religion is actually quite good for u.





For example, since I'm a Muslim, I would tell u that alcohol is forbidden in Islam. Why? Because it leads down the narrow path to other sins like fornication or rape or violence.





If you want to turn over a new leaf, religion is a good way to do so. Reason being, they have laws and rules to follow and u will try your utmost best (most likely this is the case if u are trying to turn over a new leaf) to follow them.





Just dont become a fanatic once you're in one. ;P





Oh and btw, if u want to learn about a religion, ask its adherents. Dont ask opinions of the religion from pple outside the religion. For instance, dont ask Christians abt Islam and dont ask Muslims abt Christians.





Hope you find the true path.





*peace*
How many things are necessary for thee to know, that thou, enjoying this comfort, mayest live and die happily?


Answer. Three; the first, how great my sins and miseries are; the second, how I may be delivered from all my sins and miseries; the third, how I shall express my gratitude to God for such deliverance.
Here is the good news.......Jesus died so that you could be forgiven and have a clean slate. There is no sin so big that you will not be forgiven. God sees your heart and knows you are sorry. We have all fallen short and need redemption. God is a God of mercy and forgiveness. This is why He sent Jesus to die once for all time and for all men to cover your sins. Give your heart over to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Profess to the Lord that you are a sinner and wish to be cleansed and start over.Ask the Lord into your heart and try not to repeat the former way of life. Know that if you do fall, the Lord will be there to forgive you and pick you back up. We are made new with different disires once we have been born again. You will want to please the Lord from there on. God said He would not remember your sins anymore once they are forgiven. Then tell others what God has done for you. May the Lord bless you.
Jesus is the only way to get a fresh start. If you believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ, then you will be forgiven all sins past, present, and future, and Jesus will come into your life and make you a new person in Him! :)





The Gospel of Jesus Christ is this: The truth is that the only way to be saved and to get into heaven and avoid being sent to eternal hell is by believing in faith alone that Jesus, who is God, died for our sins on the cross and rose from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). Believe this and you are saved!





Please pray now: ';Jesus, please forgive me of my sins. I believe that You died on the cross for my sins and You rose from the dead. Thank You for eternal life!'; You will be in heaven with Him forever when you die :)
You could ask Jesus for forgiveness. He loves you and will always forgive you no matter what you have done. ';For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.'; (Psalms 103:11-12)
The best way is to lose yourself in service to others. Be chaste, read the scriptures, pray.
First of all, DON'T turn to religion!





Religion will give you a sense of hope, but in what? Something you can't even prove exists. What you need to do is find strength in yourself, because what are you going to fall back on in hard times? In the end, yourself.





That doesn't mean you have to do it alone! You may have made people mad, but if you truly want to change the way you live, then find a support group. Make good, accountable friends, and really stick to a plan. It's mind over matter.





You can do it! Find a hobby that you enjoy, like reading or, once you get there, helping out girls that are in the same position that you are. I'm glad you're seeking help! I hope the best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment