Monday, December 14, 2009

Does anyone know of any good body cleanses?

I feel like I've been eating a lot of junk food lately, and it's making me really tired and eghh. Does anyone know of any good cleanses, where I regulate my diet for a couple of days to make me feel better, and detox my body? Thanks.





(oh and I'm a veggie)Does anyone know of any good body cleanses?
Spoke to an anatomy/physiology professor at the university after being sent from a doctor about this and asked about cleanses. As he put it ';it's b.s. As your colon turns over every four to five days anyway. If anything it can do more harm than good. You mess with the normal flora and you may get a really good cleansing.';Does anyone know of any good body cleanses?
i eat only apples and drink water for about 3 days straight whenever i'm feeling icky. it flushes everything out. i mean EVERYTHING and it's awesome. i dont have to worry about making myself a meal or even brushing my teeth because munching on the apples constantly cleans them. i swear they even got whiter too!
Fiber inside. avocados and oatmeal outside. beets inside,babannas.oatmeal,tofo,lots of greens and grains
could always just fast. I've done four days, but I know people who have fasted for weeks. Great detox!
cucumber:))
You could always google smoothies, as that is what I usually cleanse my body with. Fresh fruit blended up is no better way. :)
For 24 hours I would just eat raw fruits, and veggies all uncooked. And drink water with lime squeezed and honey mixed (that's a good cleanser). And try to avoid sugar and deep fried food for as long as u can. Try to eat raw food as much as u can. Or steamed.


And drink lots of water!!!


Atleast 2L a day.


Get in lots of fibre (fruits are good for fibre and so is nuts and oatmeal, etc) so that you can poo it out.





I'm vegetarian as well and they say that we tend to carve a lot of carbs and greasy food and sweet stuff if we lack protein and iron in our diet. You should make a fruit smoothie in the mornings and add whey protein powder (you can get that at a health store). ANd take iron supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment