Monday, December 14, 2009

Why does my cat cleanses his behind with my floor?, is this normal?

My cat has his litter box, but sometimes instead of using it he just whips his little behind on my floor, using it as toilet paper. The first time he did it I thought he was constipated so i changed his food, but now he has done it several times. I just don't know what to do with him.Why does my cat cleanses his behind with my floor?, is this normal?
some times cats will ';wipe'; themselves on the floor or carpet to clean and sometimes it is a sign of worms,';wiping'; on the floor is a way of scratching that itch.. take your cat to a vet to be sure.Why does my cat cleanses his behind with my floor?, is this normal?
This can be a sign that your kitty has worms. You can get dewormer at pet stores. It may warrant a trip to the vet.
might have worms
Just trying to get the poo off their fur....this is NOT a sign of worms...people always say this and it is not true. Dogs will sometimes do this when their anal glands are impacted...but with cats...most likely just poo.
When cats have the ';scoots'; it's often a sign of worms, or absessed anal glands. They're rubbing against the carpet to scratch the itch. Have the vet check for worms. (Sometimes you'll see the eggs on their feces or butts - looks like a grain of rice...)
He may have worms, that is when most cats do that.
Aww. XD


Cats do that when they have poop stuck on the fur around their bum, or 'trailers'. He's trying to rub it off. You can't do too much about it.
yup, all cats do that and so do dogs. it is gross but hilarious to watch them scoot along. it is also a pain though because i like to sit/lay on the floor, but not when i know that that has been going on.
I think that it may be poo on his bottom, but sometimes it is a sign of worms, maybe you should check for symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment